Why do so many Christians have those half naked women for their signature?

Do they feel sexy with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• because not everybody feels threatened or offended by them. I have a very strong faith and my sig pic is a really HOT half naked man, he has nothing to do with GOD
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Strange isn't it?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Zakysmommy,

You're not worshipping his body? Thinking sexual thoughts about it? Wanting to lick his abs or anything like that? There is a fine line between admiration and desire, so what is the purpose of having a half-naked man as your avatar?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I think its kind of gross period. Whats even funnier to me is that if you look at their signature and then look at their own pics...you can tell they are obviously living vicariously through their siggy. Its also a bad testimony IMO.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:55 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

LOL like kind of wishful thinking huh?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• not very christ like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Judge not.................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Boy...you guys aren't going to like when I post pics of my Figure competitions. I think that the human body is a work of art frankly. It's beautiful and He made us that way. I'm not an advocate of running around naked (though I often do at home when I forget to grab a towel before I get in the shower). I don't agree with being uncomfortable with our bodies. On the same note, I don't let it all hang out either. Everyone's personal search, walk, journey....is their own. You have your testimony...other people have their own.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 10:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I thought it was a bit inappropriate to have either a half naked man or a half naked woman. But I've got bigger issues in life than that and I can't be someone's Holy Spirit.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Ihart, damn strait I want to lick those abs i'm not blind or stupid or DEAD lol. But i'm sorry I don't see desire as a problem especially since the fact that i've been happily married for 18 years and the reality with my husband is a million times better than any fantasy could be. So no, I dont' see a problem with it. I dont' have a problem with nudity or half naked people, it has no reflect on me as a person. Just different ways of looking at things
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2009