Why does God bring babies in the world under bad circumstances?

In Jeremiah God talks about knowing you and forming you before you were born. But, I just don't understand why God brings children into this world under bad circumstances like rape and like the Jaycee Lee Dugard case, where she was raped and treated like that. My heart goes out to her 2 daughters and other children in this world born like that. Or like why does God give mothers babies who don't want them and don't care for them and beat them and treat them badly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God doesn't bring babies into the world, sex does.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Because we're all sinners. Even babies are born with sin :[
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• satan is the ruler of the earth. God has given us life and the ability to endure these things.

rev 12:9 ) 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him

proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Even with these horrible circumstances millions of people grow to be courageous, loving human beings BECAUSE of what they went through as children. I dated someone who was born of rape. I've known people who were beaten and malested as children. And not that I or they would wish those experiences on anyone, but they are who they are because of them. And their compassion and love for people is out of this world. Some of those babies get to be loved by families who can't have childen or just want to love more children.
    The good and bad work together even when we don't understand it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Anon - last month a toddler in the next town over was punched so hard by his mother's boyfriend that his intestines literally ruptured. He died a slow agonizing death. Are you trying to say he deserved it because he was a "sinner"?
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 10:38 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I had a poster that said " a baby is god's way of saying the world should go on"...was a gift from a friend.

I think the question here should be is "why does God ALLOW bad things to happen to children?" Just my opinion here anyway.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I hate the way sin and free will is used as an excuse of why your God sits back and allows awful, painful things happen to innocent children and people. But what can I expect when he himself killed innocents all the time in the bible? You have made yourselves believe that it's okay, that the blame lies everywhere else but on your god. You think suffering=love, that trials and pain=deeper understanding and it's really sad and reminiscent of what women think when they're in an abusive relationship.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I agree, sex is what makes babies, not God. And moreover, in bad cases and unintended cases it is not simply sex, it is irresponsible and stupid people having sex.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 11:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Because there's no "god" involved in sexual intercourse. It's all biology, baby.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Gotta agree with caitxrawks. Childbirth is a random biological function and a result of sexual intercourse. But, from the god angle, remember that he is the deity that chose to create mankind even when he KNEW how evil and corrupt they would end up and that he would have to create a hell to hold them and punish them for all eternity. Face it. That is one MEAN s.o.b.!! He's not going to waste a single second caring about what happens to the infants that are produced from these horrific circumstances.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2009