Am I going nuts?

Used to things as they have been-and aren't anymore > this is actually the second Christmas spend in my marriage where I am without my spouse.
Anyone else out there who can't handle all the songs that say without you my christmas would be blue...yadaa yadaa yadaa...? Ya ever notice exactly how many songs reference that? What do you all do when this happens to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't listen to the radio. Holidays are sad enough being alone not to mention some of us deal with seasonal depression. We don't need depressing songs.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• i did not spent Christmass without my dear husband, but ... i felt real lonely first years in marriage after leaving my home country for good and all the family there. i called and talked a lot, on a daily basis until i had a son and became xtra busy. now i start to know what you feel. must be terrible. relationship in marriage is prob. even closer for me than simblings or parents (shame to say). on the days of holidays i would visit my church, sing, and have them with friends, probably. eat well, watch some heartworming comedy in that topic and ... send a wafer to him to break it with him, i quess. hard to know...
    baby133

Answer by baby133 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2009