2012

How many of you guys think the world is really coming to the end and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• no, I dont believe we can place an actual date on the end of the world. for all we know it might just be the end of the mayan calendar and that's all, or perhaps something "revolutionary" will occur around that time, but that could mean anything.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• IM NOT SURE I PRAY IT WOULD HAPPEN .......BUT ONLY GOD KNOW ....I PAY IT DOES HAPPEN GOD PLEASE JUST LET THAT BE A MOVIE .
    ilyanaiyah

Answer by ilyanaiyah at 10:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• nope...it didn't end in 2000 either, and thanks to the church my grandmother was CONVINCED it would
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Nope. I don't. In the bible it says noone knows when the world will end. It will be an unexpected time. That's what I believe.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Nah and dont have time to fret daily about it either.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There are 5000000+ questions about this already. Do we have to talk about it every single day?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I honestly am thinking of calculating how many days in a week this question is asked ! :-)

just sayin...
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Obviously SOMEONE isn't getting the answer they want or this question wouldn't be posted ad nauseum! Okay. The real scoop is that the world ISN'T ending on Dec. 21, 2012. Actually, the alien saucers will be emerging from their hidden base near the island of Bimini on that date. It is they, not god, who will be judging humanity and who will decide our fate. Either we will be judged evolved and worthy enough to go back with them to their home world, or we will be left to our dire fate on this one if they decide to destroy it. And if you don't like this answer, I have a dozen or so others, courtesy of The History Channel, NatGeo, and A& E. Would you like the crystal skulls version? The planetary alignment one? Maybe the Atlantean one?
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Wow this is becoming a really popular subject.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I think it's only going to get worse. Just wait until 2012 actually gets here. OH GOD. Every single day until the end of the friggin year. "What's gonna happen? What's gonna happen? Do you think the world will end?"
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2009