my baby of 14 months only wants to eat only baby foods and milk. When I give him to try other things his throw up. I'm starting to worry.

I tried the baby fingers snacks and others but he throw up when he feel something strange in her mouth.

Lalypop

Asked by Lalypop at 10:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You need to talk to the baby's doctor and have the baby evaluated. There may be a physical problem why the baby can't swallow. The baby may some kind of tactile sensitivity issue.

I'm not sure what you mean by finger snacks. Try fork mashed banana or mashed sweet potato. These are two of the first foods recommended when people start solids with regular food and don't use baby food. Give the baby a sippy cup of water and let him drink between bites if he wants to.

There is info on starting solids at www.kelllymom.com
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2009