Are you really stupid enough to believe that the government is going to throw you in jail if you can't afford health insurance?

Really, are you that clueless?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Seriously, anti-health care bill folks. You're going to give yourselves an an aneurysm. Hopefully you're insured.

shesajar

Answer by shesajar at 11:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Of course people are. I mean how many "bright"people still think obama is sending them a check for a stimulus?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Never beleived it for a minute!

Answer by older at 11:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Why would it be in the damn bill if that wasn't the intention? Are you that stupid that you don't know this administration will do anything it wants to whomever it wants and has to offer no explanation for jack. Are you that blinded to reality to think this admin isnt corupt as hell and don't give two shits about anyone not even you.
    wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 11:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• But they will! It's all part of the Pentaverate's plan. You haven't heard? Obama's taken Col. Sanders' place on the board. I mean, yeah, Obama's not one of the wealthiest people in the world, but the others let him in because of his awesome powers of persuasion. World domination has never been closer to a reality.
    shesajar

Answer by shesajar at 11:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You keep your hands over your eyes and hears, hear no evil see no evil. That way when your stream rolled into a socialist country you wont have seen or heard it as it is coming. As for me, I will keep watch. And I will Speak the truth, regardless who it offends I don't care.
    wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 11:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Insult when you have nothing..are YOU really THAT stupid to think you can fool others with that bs?

Car insurance is mandatory and YES people do get thrown in jail for being without it if they drive a car..

ONLY with THIS ..you would not have a choice like you do on to own/drive a vehicle or not..

hmmmm
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• older--It's believed. beleived isn't a word. Since you are all about correcting others

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Taking into account how full our jails right now it is not only ridiculous but not feasable.

Answer by older at 11:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Anon, thanks for correcting my typo, what would I do without you?

Answer by older at 11:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2009