Do you watch Steve Wilkos?

I love his show. I was watching one the other day, which made me cry. A 2 year old died, the Mom (low life druggie/alcoholic) was drunk and most likely rolled over and killed him by accident. I have co-slept with all my kiddos. That just scares me. Now I don't get drunk and go to bed. I feel I always know my baby is there. That was such a sad show.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes, I love his show, too. I'm just hoping he doesn't change into another Maury or Jerry Springer.
    My husband told me he was once a bodyguard on Jerry Springer's show, but I don't know if that is true or not. I'm glad he was a cop and is able to control his temper, other than throwing chairs around...lol.
    I agree that some of his shows are very sad. He covers a lot of abuse and he is actually very kind to the victims and wants to help them. He really lets the jerks who treat people badly and lie have it, though, doesn't he? They really deserve it, though.
    That 2 y/o show tugged at my heartstrings, too. So very sad.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My husband told me he was once a bodyguard on Jerry Springer's show, but I don't know if that is true or not.

True
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Yep, i do. I like how he really goes off on the sex offendes and just bad people who deserve to get remmed out and have a nice fat slap of reality..lol. Alot of his shows are very sad tho. But, love his show..tho i do think he needs some anger managment..
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 3:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I saw the episode you are talking about and I felt the same as you. Yeah, I enjoy that show.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I have been a frequent Steve Wilcos fan ever since he was on Jerry Springer but once he got his own show I've been dying if you hear me to take my son's father there to let steve make him man up and be the father his son needs because right now I'm this childs' everything ikncluding Teacher until he goes to school.steve would tell him off about the fact that he never wanted to be a father and I screwed his life up ever since I met him bvut he was a freakin' lowlife whe I met him so I will and always will be the better parent for our son.A father i8s supposed to come and see his son when he's not living in the same house but his Job is more important than his son and that is sad.Our son luckily is too young to understand the man who gave him life but Thank God the mom that gave birth to him is everything to him his father has and never will be as he gets to know him better.
    wandaluv

Answer by wandaluv at 5:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2009