why am i so afraid of this??

I have anxiety and my worst fear is forgetting my daughter.. like not knowing who she is........ what is this. when i look at her and think about forgetting who she is it just sends a shock to my stomach.. is this jus anxiety? also i havent had a full night sleep in over 5 months she wakes up 3-4 times each night.. she is 14 months old and im 18 weeks pregnant
please tell me what i should do??!!!!

bbd75939

Asked by bbd75939 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When your 14 month old naps you need to nap at the same time.  Even if you can not sleep, put your feet up and relax with a good book or a craft that you enjoy doing. You also need your sleep.  Consult with your Physician.  Your hormones are working overtime.  It is not a good feeling and I know what you are going through. It will pass and you have to know in your mind it will.  Is there a neighbor you can trust, or friend, family that can help you out at least 3 days a week with laundry, cooking/cleaning while your body is going through all of this?  You have a lot of responsibility right now with one child at 14 months and another one on the way.  Hope friends or family can come over and give you a hand.  Blessings and I hope you feel better soon.  I will keep you in my prayers.

delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 11:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Might talk to your dr about depression
    I had the same feelings.
    I am now on lexapro
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You are feeling overwhelmed and overtired, talk to you DR.
    iluvnaps

Answer by iluvnaps at 11:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• i don't know about the forgetting your daughter anxiety, but i know all about the exhaustion. my son woke frequently until he was 17 months old. :) he woke me up 3-5 times for most of that year and a half. good luck, hon, and i hope you can get some rest. i think the anxiety/fear might have to do with the anxiety a lot of us feel about bringing in another child to the family and not having the time/energy/love for both kids. . . ?
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• and *fearing* that we won't have the energy/time/love, i meant.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2009