all know details of being a mom, what's fine with me, but ... what would you do? have help over there?

help, my husb. picks up hrs and works overtime for over a month now - more than 8 hrs/day, 6 days/week. he's job is 3rd shift, so he gets ready for it at 9pm , leaves at 10pm, works till 9am, and gets home arround 10am if not later to account for his trips here and there (what i do not approve at all as he does sucky purchasses, not to call it 'glocceries'!). later he eats something and goes to bed. sleeps till 4pm or would even 6pm, if i have to wake him up to help me a tiny bit with our son, he wants to make money. i tell him we need help running the home - housekeeping or would send baby to daycare soon, but he wants me to have my job 1rst. no time for me to look up. set up an interview. i do bills, cook, care for baby etc, sometimes i sleep in the evenings... we are financially independent from the prenup. so i really shall care less for his debt. what about my lifestyle? retirement? shall i leave and go back overseas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Good grief, how can so many women complain about this same thing...man works to provide and all she can gripe about is not getting more from him. Be thrilled you have a man who works and cares for you and provides for his family. Find a drop off daycare or Mother's Day Out and then go on your interviews if you don't have family, friends or a neighbor to watch the child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• What? It must be too early in the morning because I have no idea what you are saying. You are all over the place story wise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• i am having a really hard time understanding what you are saying. I do see that the catty bitch above apparently thinks all a man needs to do is throw a little money her way and doesn't understand partnership and parenting very well.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• All I got is you want to take this man's child out of the US. I hope you have a lot of money for transportation because you will be helping pay for sending the child back and forth to visit his father. I see no reason for your complaining. You need to get over it and be happy your and the baby is being taken care of. There are a lot of men in this country that are trash and wouldn't be caring for you. When my husband worked and I stayed home I took care of the kids (5 kids) the house and everything.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I have to agree with everyone else "I am having a hard time understanding the question" but if you are saying what I think you are saying. I would love to be able to stay home all day keeping my home together and taking care of my kiddos. I love my husband and would be missing our one on one time but if he was making the choice to work all day so we could have a better life and I was able to be SAHM I would just be greatful that I had a man willing to do that. If these things aren't what you want let him know and you guys really need to sit down and discuss it. GL
    Anonymous