Friends making things up ruining marriage?????

Hi so I have theses 2 people that i used to call my firends well they are not spreading rumors that i had sex with oe of the girls husbands and they are going around telling everyone this stuff none of it is true I want to say something to them but dont know if i should just leave it alone and not talk tothem anymore. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't do anything. If you do then you give value to what they are saying. Tell dh that he should know you by now and know the truth.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Confronting them would only stir things up. You know what your doing, they don't. Don't speak to them anymore.
    Anonymous

• Thanks thats whats what I was planning on doing anyways thank you for your replies!
    Anonymous

• As long as your husband believes you and trusts you I would leave it alone. They are bored. The persons husband probably did cheat on her and she wants to blame someone other than him.
    Anonymous

• don't participate in that nonsense. you're above that... just be above it. you didn't say how this was ruining your marriage, but i would hope your husband trusts you more than he trusts gossiping bitches.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I SUGGEST YOU CALL ALL THE PARTIES TOGETHER.. AND THEN BE DIRECT AND TO THE POINT. AND SAY NOW... INFRONT OF ME SO WE ALL CAN HEAR IT AND DEAL WITH IT.. SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY.. AND WE WILL ADDRESS IT AND SHARE THE TRUTH..

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SHOW UP.. DON'T TALK TO AND ANYONE WHO DARES COME LIE.. YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH TELL OFF THERE.

OPENESS AND HONESTY ARE THE BEST POLICY..... THAT IS ASSUMING YOUR NOT HIDING ANYTHING.
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• yeah I would hope so to that he would trust me I just dont understand people and trying to ruin other peoples lives!! it owuld ruin my marriage if my husband where to believe what these people are saying. I talked to him and I hope I cleared it up so that he doenst have doubts about it.
    Anonymous

• As long as your husband believes in you just be greatful & move on. When horrible ugly things liek this happen to me I know it's God's way of "cleaning house" in my life. I know I'm not able to get rid of friends that are no good for me on my own so He's graceful enough to do it for me & why something so ugly? So that it's not easy for me to forget & go be friends with ppl. who are so sick again.

Let it go, walk away, & thank God your husband is still by your side.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2009