Why do certain people refuse to see that most americans do not want this current health care reform bill?

Please goto this question and see all the links posted that show r e c e n t polls showing Americans do not want this c u r r e n t healthcare bill.http://www.cafemom.com/answers/329150/Are_you_really_stupid_enough_to_believe_that_the_government_is_going_to_throw_you_in_jail_if_you_can

They ask for proof. When given proof, they make up an excuses as to why they don't believe the proof.
Is this what is meant be being blinded?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Then when the proof keeps coming. They close the poll.
    Is this what is meant by avoiding?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You got it anon it is because they so badly want it to come to pass

Why because they have this imagined vision of what it will be like..and so they overlook or deny the reality

Not to mention one of my all time fav questions to ask them is...HOW WILL IT BE PAID FOR?..its not REALLY 'free'
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• They want to go down in history as being involved in Americas big change......
    Anonymous

• close the question. not the poll.

Anonymous

• Yep closed because they didnt get responses they wanted..oh and ..lets see I stated most Americans do not want this bill..and the evidence was thrown around the post..BUT hmm tnmom is never accurate..LOLOL makes sense to her I guess
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• so could this question,

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/329150/Are_you_really_stupid_enough_to_believe_that_the_government_is_going_to_throw_you_in_jail_if_you_can

be a good example of Obama supporters are blinded and playing a game of avoiding the facts behind healthcare reform?
    Anonymous

• I believe we need health care reform. My personal insurance coverage went up one hundred dollars a month in a two year period and that's with me having a higher deductible. That increase is not sustainable for most people. I agree that the current legislation leaves a lot to be desired, however, that's what happens when you have two opposing points of views on how to fix it (but that is how our country works). As far as how it will be paid for, probably the same way that the medicare perscription bill of 2004 was (yet to be determined).
    Phase3

Answer by Phase3 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Phase for one alot want some kind of reform but if it has to be Pelosis way or the highway then that is crap..

As for your last sentencew I guess you could not resist could you? and I guess somehow in your mind it justifies any damn thing this admin pulls..how ridiculous is that
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• As the person who posted that question, I will say that I closed it because shesajar came up with the most awesome answer ever. It automatically closes when you pick best answer. The fact that it irritated you morons who just like to regurgitate Fox News latest crapfest was not my intention. But it sure gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to know it did.
    Anonymous

• Yes, we need health-care reform, just NOT what BO is proposing. But, that's what happens when you have a goon running the country. I can't wait for him to be GONE! 

I'm hoping the latest, dumb decision to try the terrorist,s responsible for 9-11, in NYC ina  civil court will be his downfall.  Although, I think it's good they're going to be brought before the families and public they attacked...hopefully they'll be crucified!  Or better yet, maybe some rogue sniper will take them out for us, so there's no chance they'll be let go.  I wish they'd let the families stone them to death. I could care less if they get a "fair" trial or not. They don't deserve any "fairness."

It's not surprising that BO wants to protect terrorists though.  He's such an asshat!

Anonymous