Help me Ladies...

Ok, so I am 35 weeks 5 days pregnant. Since yesterday I have been feeling pain in my vagina. I tried calling my nurse, but she has yet to call me back. This is my 3rd pregnancy, I haven't had this with either of my other children. Any idea's what this pain could be? Its mostly when I'm up walking around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal i had it with my two pregnancy my sister had the same pain with her 3 pregnancy and thats wht the DR. would tell us is all normal. My sister had all the time when she was walking resting it was just a awful pain. but u should wait and see what the nurse has to say.

Good luck
    mommyoftow

Answer by mommyoftow at 12:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I have had that pain with all my pregnancies. This is my 4th and I already have so much pain there!! It literally feels like someone kicked me between the legs :( Its definately painfull to walk around and I am only 25wks!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2009