Do you ever wish they would invent a pill for food?

They probably do already I just don't know about it...but lately I find myself not wanting to eat like I used to I mean I actually wait till the hunger kicks in.
Or I'll just eat bc I know I have to eat something in the morning for starters.
but here we are almost noon and I have only had coffee with cream and sugar and it was one of those big cups too. And I am getting a tad hungry but nothing sounds appealing or healthy here at home I don't want to go out and get something bc you know for sure it is unhealthy.
Do you ever feel like this?...and what do you do about it?

Thank you ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Health

• Why don't you make a grocery list of healthy food items to keep at home with you, that way you will have some things to eat? I know I get to where i don't feel like eating, especially when I'm stressed, but not eating enough can really slow down the metabolism and make you feel sluggish, tired, and of course, make you gain weight. Yes, not eating can make you gain because your body slows down the calorie/fat burning process and will "hold on" to all of the calories you consume because it feels it is being deprived.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2009