Do the Duggar's use car seats?

ZachsMom325

Asked by ZachsMom325 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• anon 6:19 Birth control IS optional. That is definately a case of MYOB!!!!!!!!!! The take care of all their kids, don't use PA and pay everything in cash and have NO debt. Can you say that for yourself? They don't even use credit cards. No mortgage,no car payments.

As for carseats, yes the Duggars do use carseats, in the vehicles and in the bus.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• idk but i saw them carrying their youngest in an infant carseat but good question about the ones who are a lil older im not sure
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 12:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I watched an episode last night and Michelle was driving the van. She was parked talking to the camera and a couple of the younger one's( That should be in car seats or boosters) were all next to the window. IF they had car seats strapped in, I doubt they would have room to be all by the window at the same time.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Dunno. What are the carseat laws where they live?
    Anonymous

• Yes they do, I have seen episodes of them loading car seats into the vans or whatever they are driving.
    Anonymous

• They do a very good job keeping the little ones in carseats.....They are used though because they only shop consignment
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I thought it was a bad idea to use or buy a "Used carseat". I don't really care,tho. I don't watch their show.
    Anonymous

• They have their smallest in a carseat, so I would assume so.
    Anonymous

• They have to, it's the law. Every child under 4'9 or 4 years old has to be in a booster/car seat as required by the United States Law.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• It may be the law but unfortunately not everyone follows it.

Do they use car seats on the bus?

I didn't really pay attention or even notice until I seen the episode I said I seen. Than it got me thinking and wondering...
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2009