I keep on having dreams...

I keep on having dreams that Im having my baby its been like every night or every other night for the past 4 days. Hope this ain't a sign, you think it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont worry. i had the craziest dreams of my life during pregnancy. once i dreamt tht the baby was tearing her way through my belly like that scene in aliens. it was super scary. and i once had a dream i gave birth to a mouse. its all hormone induced. you will be fine.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• It is your mind
    You dream of the last thing you think about even your subconsious(SP) thoughts
    Dont put to much thought in to it.
    Anonymous

• Your dreams sometimes tell you things but its usually not the obvious. You can buy a dream book that will give you some idea what dream may mean or im sure you can find an explanation somewhere on the internet. Then again when i was prego i had some strange dreams so i dunno
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I happen to agree with anon.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 1:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Well whats really weird is i talked to my mom about it and she dreamed the same thing, the same exact thing. Thats another reason i thought it was freaky.
    Anonymous