Do you have a wrist tattoo?

I've been thinking about getting one for a long time but I'm worried about fading/colors running. I have other tattoos, so the tattoo aspect is not a big deal, but I do work in an office and am able to cover my others up! If you have one do you regret it? What is it?

danielp

Asked by danielp at 12:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always thought it was kind of dumb, no offense. It is kind of hard to cover if you need to, unless you live in Alaska and can wear a sweater all year or cover it with a watch for work.
    My friend has a bracelet, just a chain link with a charm kind of thing with her name on it. I guess it's cute but I would never do it.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My friend has flowers on her wrist, It looks really cute and she is so petite so I think its pretty. But she works in childcare so they don't really care if people have tattoos or not. I would only get a tattoo on my side because you can't really see it unless your wearing a bikini. I'd like to be judged on other things, unfortunately places don't like visible tattoos.
    Anonymous

• i have one on my upper arm, like pple who get barbed wire on thier upper arms but mine is not that, its a chain with a cross i picked out myself hanging from the chain. i like it alot. i was thinking of getting another one on my wrist like another chain with charms or something but idk if it'll be too much on my arm then.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I don't have tatoos--I'm a lady, not a sleezy girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Nov. 14, 2009