Any homebased business where I can earn a laptop?

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can earn money and buy a laptop.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Trying to avoid that, would like to EARN one. Thanks.
    Anonymous

• well if you get involved with a home business, you'll have to put money into it. Most have monthly fees so you could just save the money you'd pay in fee to go towards a laptop.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 1:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• The keywords are 'home based business" when you OWN a business you don't "earn" things unless you earn the money to pay for them. I don't know of any direst sales company that allows you to earn rewards such as laptops, if the few that do reward programs out there have laptops you'd probably have to sells tens of thousands in their products to earn it....selling or offering a service yourself where YOU earn ALL the profits, rather than sharing them with the company will earn you the items you wish to purchase much quicker.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I think Melalueca had that,a friend of mine earned hers..it was based on number of enrollments,and moving up the career path...they seem to have incentives for building your business each month.(Im not a member but have friends that are)
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Not talking about money to invest in a business, talking about the incentives IN the homebased business.

You know like bonuses?

Thanks Nattiesmom!
    Anonymous

• Well this month, my business Athome America has a contest where you can earn chances to win electronics(ipod, wii etc) The grand prize is a lap top. Message me if you want to know more!

athome.com/sonjarichardson

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• At Home America check out my site athomeamerica.com/dixie
    I have been with them for two years!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I've been working at home for over a year and I've been able to find some successful jobs working at home as an independent contractor, I got some information through this site and I've gotten a lot of help try visiting the site and give them a try, they may be able to help you out if your trying to build your own business, I know they've help me. :)
    http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 11:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2009