I had my daughter 2 1/2 months ago. and im still getting these sharp stomach pains off and on and they just make me wanna puke and it makes my back hurt. It feels like really bad period cramps and it feels like i have to fart , but i cant. is there anything i can take.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Health

• its your gal bladder. Mine did that you just need to make an appointment with a doctor then tehy will give you a recommendation to a specialist they will do an ultra sound see if you have gal bladder stones then they will send you to a surgeon and no there is nothing you can take other than prevacid or heart burn medicine and yea i know it hurts so bad but stay away from greasy foods and dairy untill you get a ultrasound
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Will the prevacid or heart medicine work until i can get into see my dr. next friday or sooner
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• my first gal bladder attack happend in a restraunt right after i got done eating and needless to say it wasnt pretty i couldnt breathe i was throwing everything up it was a mess they rushed me to the emergency room and the doctor there told me that he really thinks its my gal bladder and told me next time it happens to take a double dose of zantac or whatever you take (double does of the smallest mg) It gets rid of the chest pressure so you dont feel so gassy and kinda helps with the back pain. So its defintally worth taking but you will still be uncomfortable but you'll feel less pain.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Sounds like a gall bladder attack to me. I like your "feeling like you need to fart" comment....that is one of the symptoms I always used along with "if I could only take a big sh*t". Go see your DR, I dealt with these symptoms a long time and was miserable. After I woke up from surgery I could immediately tell I felt better.
    Anonymous

• try to stick to a bland diet until you see your dr
    Anonymous