What do you get a one month old for Christmas?

I know I want to get my son a really cool stroller for Christmas but what else should I get for him....by the time he is born he will be about a month or more at Christmas

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He won't be old enough to understand the gifts, so I would get him that to "unwrap" and then stuff his stocking with those interlocking rings and some rattles and pacifiers if you use them. Then it will be easier to get them all out for him and you won't have to go through all the hassle of wrapping and unwrapping and cleaning up since he won't really get it anyway.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• my daughter really dug her wrist rattle at that age.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 1:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• he might enjoy a rattle or blanket.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Oh, and my daughter got these little booties that had rattles in them from my baby shower. I think they were purchased at a Target. But they were a lot of fun for her.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• they have bootie rattles and rattles you can attach to their wrist at walmart
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 2:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Since my baby was a November baby and I knew he wouldn't be getting many gift throughout the year (except Easter), I got him toys to last through the year. An inflatable "penguin" that makes noise when you move it (to encourage him to push towards it during tummy time), a ball "popper" for when he started sitting up, books, boats for the bathtub, and a few teething toys.

Answer by missanc at 2:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• get him whatever YOU need for him! he is too young to even know what is happening, so the gifts should be for you more than him!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 2:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I would get things that you need like baby mittens to keep your baby from scratching. Those will come in handy.
    TexasCindy

Answer by TexasCindy at 2:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• nothing
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My daughter is going to be 7 months old at christmas. She is not going to know any better than your 1 month old. So hubby and I have descided to get her a really cute 1st christmas orniment. She will be able to keep it FOREVER!!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2009