How old was your child when they had their last little kid birthday party?

my son will turn 12 this birthday and wants to have another because he knows his little brother who is 7 will get another due to being born within a week of my oldest sons birthday so my question to you is how old is too old?

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our oldests 11th b-day was the last time we had a kid party for him. We gave him a camp out party in the back yard. They had a blast... Now he's 13 and doesn't want anymore, maybe just friend over and let them go to the movies or something..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My daughter last b-day party was when she was 12 years old. Last year she and some friends went out for lunch and walked around the mall. This year Im not sure what she.s planning on doing yet,
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 2:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My kids are 3 and 5 so not there yet. but we dont do kid birthday parties. We dont know anyone and all our families,cousins are in Los angeles and we are in wa state. i dont know all of my daughters kids who go to her class. Kinder and re k. and i dont feel like knowing them either. they are all stuck up people. Personally for us we like being alone and having a bday cake, presents, balloons and taking them to there fav place for there bday.
    Anonymous

• We had my dd's last kiddy party when she turned 11, at Chuck E Cheese.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 3:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2009