When you kiss?

Do you come at your partner with your lips and then the tongue?
Or do you just dive in? (that is not romantic whatsoever)

Or vise versa (dh)

why can't kissing be like it was your first time....aahhh those days....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i really dont like kissing my husband. i like everything else. but not kissing. is that weird?
    Anonymous

• I was so nervous my first kiss that I didn't get to enjoy it. My mind detached from my body and watched it happen lol.

I definately do not just dive in lol. Yuck.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I myself have wonder the same thing... "Why dont we kiss like we use too??" lol. It seems our technique is the same but still feels diff. then when we first met. We both come at each other with closed lips and then slowly work our way into the tounge kissing part but I too wish it felt the same as back in the day. But what we do have is still great!!
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 2:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I dont like kissing with tongue either... i don't know why.. I am fine with nice soft closed lipped kisses.. we still do nice long slow ones though ...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I think that I would like kissing a whole lot more if I could somehow convince my darling husband to shave that beard!
    Anonymous

• My fiance is not really a kisser. I mean he's a good kisser but he just doesnt really like to kiss. Which bothers me bc I LOVE to kiss!! And kissing is my biggest turn-on (sorry if TMI lol) but yeah we don't kiss like we used to. That certain feeling isnt there anymore. And the passionate kisses only come once in a while. :( I miss it.
    HcMomma

Answer by HcMomma at 2:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I love kissing my hubby, and it still feels like the first time we kissed every time we kiss. And i don't "dive in" I don't like a lot of tongue. but a few flicks and such are fine! :) I hate slobbery kisses, if I wanted a slobbery kiss I would let the dog lick my mouth. LOL :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My SO isn't really a kisser either. He'll kiss me but we don't have full blown makeout sessions which I LOVE! I'm like HcMomma, a good makeout session is what gets me going. When we do kiss, it's always very slow and soft, maybe a little tongue but not shoving our tongues into each others mouths! Plus, he has the chin stubble too, which makes it uncomfortable to rub chins for an extended amount of time!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• We kiss like the day we met. With tongue and with out. We sometimes do pecks on the lips and sometimes full on kissing. we like to get nasty. and yes you are weird for not liking to be kissed or kissing him.
    Anonymous

• Usually it's just a peck but if we are in the moment it's usually a little tease with the tongue and then we just go for it. My husband is a great kisser and usually the kisses are very sensual
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2009