I am so anxious that I am driving myself nuts!!!! HELP

I am 39 weeks and going .....I absolutely cannot wait for this baby to be born and it is driving me nuts what in the world can I do to calm myself down and grow patience.......I feel like I am having an anxiety attack and I cannot stop moving and thinking and rechecking to make sure everything is the way it is suppost to be! What should I do thanks for the advice

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Relax, because its the only time before the baby that you will be able to. you had plenty of time with 39 weeks, so everything is done. watch tv and sleep
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• LOL Honey
    Try making somethng for the baby
    Imade a couple blankets for Genevieve
    I also painted a few figures for her room
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• If you dont get sleep now, you wont get much when the baby's here.
    Anonymous

• Try some calming techniques.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• its normal. lol

I don't have patience either....and waiting for all three to come was horrible (and #1 was late - brat)

find something that will occupy your hands and your mind. word puzzles, walk, start a craft or hobby (scrapbook, crochet, crossstitch, sewing)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• it can be tough those last few weeks! i always try to focus on 42 weeks so that i wouldn't grow too impatient but i know it's hard. you want to meet your baby, you want to have your body to yourself again, you want to be able to sleep comfortably, etc! i bought a pregnancy relaxation CD on amazon.com and i think that really helped. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Take a hot bath! Start writing a letter to your baby explaining how anxious you are for them to arrive! Watch a movie, cook some meals and store them in the freezer, you may not have as much time after the baby gets here!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2009