Does anyone have discharge that stains your underwear during pregnancy?

I have a discharge that looks brown in my undies but wipes clear on tissue. It does NOT stink so I don't worry too much. I just want to know if I am the only one who has this and does it go away after delivery.

Queentdi

Asked by Queentdi at 7:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Health

• how far along are you? does it happen often or only after an exam.? if that's the case it's probably dry blood from irritation from the exam. it will go away after you deliver, but if you are really concerned you can always ask your doctor.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 7:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• its just everyday. but the stains wash out of my undies too. its not a permanent stain. I'll ask the doctor.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• i get it too but its not brown...its like a yellowy color my mom said its normal but i see my ob tomorrow and i will ask lolz
    LuLu614

Answer by LuLu614 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Trust me, you're not alone... you could use a pantiliner to protect your undies. And yes, it does go away after pregnancy. Some women refer to this discharge stain as "the snail trail" b/c the mark it leaves in your undies looks like the trail a snail would make. Gross, huh?
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Thanks for your answers.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 12:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2008