what sells best on ebay?

what sells best on ebay when its used, and you find a bargain to resell it?

Babys-Mom

Asked by Babys-Mom at 2:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I had a bunch of maternity clothes in good shape I had sold. They went like hotcakes. I even had a maternity tankini I had bought from GAP on clearance for $10. I had wore it a couple times and wasn't even going to try to sell it but I tried anyway. I ended up selling it for $25. I imagine this time of year too You could probably sell games systems and toys in good shape pretty easy
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Baby clothes, maternity, boots, coats this time of year. Basically there is no rhyme or reason to it, I have things that I thought were complete crap sell for lots of $$ and really nice thing ssell for nothing.
    You can always do an advanced search on an item say (Frye Harness Boots) and then check the "completed listings" box to see what it has sold for in the past.
    There is basically a market for anything on ebay!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Yeah anything sells on ebay...the key is pricing and timing! Make your price start low... gets more lookers. Have it last more than a day...gives people time to find it. Have it end at a good time...if you are selling baby clothes...not many mommies are shopping at 2 in the morning! Just things to keep in mind! Like the other day I was selling some football outfits...well I made sure they were ending mid Sunday right in the middle of Football on Sunday!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Yeah it's impossible to say what sells best because so many things sell and there are many sellers selling hundreds of things a month from cell phones and accessories, books, videos, clothes, jewelry, you name it, it's on eBay!

Like I said in your other question, I sell baby and kids clothes, I look for brand name items. I am getting back into mens and womens and will again stick with brand name items. I sold Maternity Lots and those did well, but I'm trying to stick with single items now, so if I find a maternity top to sell I will look for something trendy without stains or tears (thats true of anything i buy to resell)!

If I see plus sized maternity I snatch it up, like jeans, there were 3X maternity jeans at Amvets for $5, I sold them for $30 because they aren't easy to find.

Taking excellent pics and knowing what you sell (list the gymboree line an item is from for example), pre-wash & ship quick, it sells
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• High end children's clothing Iike Oilily, Gymboree, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2009