still breech im 25 weeks almost 26

at 19 weeks my son was breech an now that im 25 in a half weeks pregnant im still breech will he move or no because his back is facing the front of my stomach his legs are curled up an his face is facing my back any clue on if he will change before he is born so i can push him my other 2 kids were not breech!

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Almost all do move by about 33 weeks. You do still have time! :-)
    But a lot of babies will turn with the help of pre-early contractions, too.
    Do you want help to turn baby vertex?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Usually babies are all over the place until just about the last month. They will be head down by week 36 to 38. At least it is what most OB doctors say and the way it was with my three pregnancies. I bet you will have a normal , head down birth just like your other two. 25 weeks is still early. Good luck!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• you still ahve time. besides havign abbay head down so early sicks. both my kids turn head down at 24 wks and stay that way, cuz of it my dd tore the muscles that held my bladder in paklce and i also ende dup with a prolapsed baldder. also i ahve horrible ballder problesm uc f how much damage it recived from them being head down so early. i had dd at 38 and ds at 37 wks.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• He could still turn. My baby turned to breech around 32 weeks. If she turned that way, yours can turn back, right? Good luck! If he doesn't turn, a c-section was not that bad. With 2 other little ones, it was nice to have it scheduled.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• chances are he will flip. i think they usually flip later than this. definitely don't stress about it now :) you can always research providers who are experienced with breech deliveries if you are really worried about it.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Its hard, but try not to worry yet your still pretty early. My daughter didnt turn till a few days before my delivery date.  Talk with your doctor/midwife about it. 

mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Your baby is facing the correct way. If his feet are down, chances are he will turn. There is still plenty of time for the baby to turn. Here is a link on baby's position at birth:

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/labourandbirth/planningyourbabysbirth/babyinpositionforbirth/
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 7:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• he is laying transverse??? head one way legs tucked under neath awkward position
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• This site helped me! www.spinningbabies.com They have lots of techniques that can help baby move. Also, a chiropractor can help. Good luck!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• hey there.. my baby was breech right up from 25 weeks right up to 35 weeks i am now 38 weeks pregnant now and so far she has been head down and im being induced this comming thursday,, also she is my 4th. and non of my other kids were breech also none of the techniques to turn her worked.. =)
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2009