I think it would be to cool to have a guy friend to hang out with...

the only problem is that he just got out of a relationship with my cousin, and before that, my other cousin. Back in 98, he was my first kiss and I have known him ever since (he is my best friends brother). I think it would be cool to hang out since I have no one else but I am wondering if it's a bad idea.. or wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess the real question is do you think it would hurt a family member's feelings. Why not ask them. To hang out and socialize is one thing to have a relationship is another. Do what you feel is right for you. I don't feel that I nor anyone can decide for you!
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 3:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I think that it would depend if he's even interested in hanging out. It is kind of strange that he's gone out with your cousins before, but it doesn't really matter (in my opinion). Good luck!
    Anonymous

• That is strange having family involved...I agree with happyNY you should ask your cousins first.
    Anonymous

• if you've known each other and he's been practically one of the family for all this time, there is nothing strange. however, it sounds like you are not being honest about your true motives....
    Anonymous