I don't know this person I'm becoming.

I seem to be always in a bad mood. Always griping or whining about something. I never want to get up and come to work. I'm jealous. I know my husband loves me and I know he would never cheat on me. He works alot and we are both in school. I don't know whats going on and I don't know what to do to fix it. Any opinions. I am almost starting to think I need antidepressants.

Annette4797

Asked by Annette4797 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Step back and take a look at your life, especially the little things. Focus on what makes you happy, and when you find yourself griping or whining stop, and ask yourself why you are acting like that. Once you start doing that, you will learn to change your attitude when things come up that usually made you act like that. It's going to take some work, but you can do it.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• This will sound odd, but you may be deficient in certain vitamins and minerals. Deficiencies in the B vitamins have a negative affect on mood, deficiencies in vitamin C and iron can make you feel tired and snappish. If stress-busters aren't working, you may want to have a vitamin and mineral panel done on your blood.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you have A LOT going on. Don't be to tough on yourself.... we are our own worst critics! Take some time for yourself when you can to try to recharge your battery mama and hang in there!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I feel like im in the same boat as you, im a young mom of 2 and going to school and i feel like all i do is yell at my husband and i get flustered very easily and some days dont want to get up because i know its going to be hell but i just try to relax, go in the bathroom and take a deep breath. I also bite my tongue a lot and just try not to yell or snap at DH even when he ticks me off. Talk to your doctor and see what they can do to help.
    Anonymous

• You and your husband are doing so much with working, school, taking care of your children and then there is your marriage. You're overwhelmed and it's no surprise when you step back and look at everything you have going on. Take some time out for yourself and maybe some time that is just you and hubby's couple time. You might also want to talk to your doctor and see if an antidepressant might be in order.
    Anonymous

• I was just told by my doctor that my menoreghia has caused me to become severely anemic. I was also told that anemia can cause PMS like issues when you AREN'T PMSing.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 6:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2009