What kind of card to send?

I know of someone that's just 32. She had I guess ovarian cancer? She had a 22 lb.# tumor removed. There goes her chances of ever having a biological baby. And general feeling like a woman anymore! I'm happy for her she's alive. But do feel for her for her great loss. I'm a big card sender. I sent her out a card telling her how much she means to me! How I'm glad she's a strong fighter and is still alive for the person she is Etc... I wish I could do more! But we're jobless here. No health insurance and feeling poorly. I'm also stranded since my car broke down last month. So I've been stranded for almost one month my way! I won't let her know of our own hardships but right now I can't send flowers or gifts or even make it to visit her! Though I'm with her in 'spirit, thoughts & she's forever in my heart.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Health

• How about I am thinking of you card.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 3:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Hmm, what if you send her a card and say that when she's feeling up to it, to come on over for dinner and catching up?
    Anonymous

• Thinking of you card and maybe a phone call also would help her out also.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I do think that a phone call and an offer of help and friendship is very appropriate.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 3:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2009