How would you feel if your husband was best friends with this guy?

He is engaged and regularly cheats on his fianceƩ with friends of ours. His fianceƩ has no clue about it either and I am friends with her. He is an alcoholic and pays for his friends' drinks for company. He has had sex with almost every girl I know and given a lot of them herpes without telling them before. He is addicted to cocaine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Birds of a feather...you know how it ends. I would NOT BE HAPPY. Our friends are a reflection of us a lot of the time. Imagine what they do together! Ugh.
    Anonymous

• Why would he want to be friends with someone like that? You'd have to wonder.
    Why would you want to be friends with a woman like that? Yes, one who you claim is oblivious to everything. And are you really friends with her if you're not cluing her in?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 3:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• TELL HER. if my friend knew the guy was messing around and has herpes i would want to know asap
    Anonymous

• How 'bout you and your husband wean yourself away from them and find a better set of friends?

I could not associate with some one where I flat out knew her fiance was cheating and my husband was hanging out with them. WHY?

WHY associate with them? Surely you can both find better friends whom have no addiction to drugs and all that.

Does your hubby hang out for the free drinks? If so that's wrong and not very friend like. That's kinda encouraging him to spend his money on stupid crap on greedy friends whom take advantage of him when elibriated.

Just don't get involved with them........cause would you want people thinking that you are both the same way, as they may know the same as you and they may think you're both no different.

Like the one poster said...birds of a father flock together. Not trying to be harsh, but only YOU can change the friends you hang out with, you can't always change them!
    Anonymous

• I could not live with myself...as a friend as you say, or even an associate if I even HEARD the guy may have herpes.

If I heard it from him, I would tell her. How would you like it if you knew your man had something and keeping it from you and say you split up, date a couple people and you spread it as well.

OR think of it in these terms: You heard your daughters boyfriends ex girlfriend has herpes and you found out they are sleeping together.........wouldn't you want your kid to know and have her tested to make sure she herself is clean and to NOT date this guy and make him get tested?

Speak up.........I couldn't live with a guilty conscious. Maybe read up about herpes and being pregnant and how an innocent child can easily contract herpes via the MOTHER and complications that can arise after!

I was shocked when I read about it online. Research. BE a friend!
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt let my husband be around that much of a toxic person.
    Anonymous

• He has herpes and she doesn't know he's sleeping around? I would be concerned about your girlfriend's health! Please let her know!
    Anonymous

• First of all, I'd tell her. Second, I would not be alright with my husband being friends with such a huge loser. The cheating, alcoholism and drugs aren't bad enough but spreading herpes? What a nightmare of a disgusting excuse for a human being.
    Anonymous

• Well, I was going to say I feel sorry for his fiance but really she must know about his herpes and his cocaine addiction so if she's still agreeing to marry him it's now her personal issue. Have you told your husband how you feel? What has he said?
    Anonymous

• you call yourself friend to his girlfriend, yet you haven't done her the courtesy of letting her know who he really is? wtf is wrong with your husband that he thinks this person is so great? birds of a feather, doll.... check your crotch.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2009