Group Owners...Who does more for your group - you, or your admins?

I know there are some hardworking group owners out there...I'm one, so I know what it takes to get a group up and going. But I'm also an admin of another group. I follow the admin's guidelines as best as I can, but it seems like the group owner's always absent, and the admins are running the show. She has so many demands of the admins, too... I feel like she's one lazy group owner!! What gives? Does this happen in other groups?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No clue, we usually talk about Obama and the senate in p and ce.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I am one who does the most of the work in BOTH the groups I own and administrate!
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean...I own a group, but I don't have any admins. I'm under 300 people in my group, so as of now, I can handle it just fine. But the group I'm adminning in, there are fewer people in there than what I handle in my own group....I'm wondering why the ownder needs admins for the group at all. I'm just getting frustrated....
    Anonymous

• Our group is small, but I would say that I (admin) and the owner divy the work up pretty evenly.
    Anonymous

• I bust my butt doing the most in the groups I own. I admin in a great group though and while the admins do a lot of the work we all have our jobs and each does what she is supposed to. I do think that GOs that admin tend to more more work than admins who don't own groups, maybe force of habit.
    Anonymous