playing bf/gf with siblings..etc..?

when you were younger did you ever play bf/gf with your siblings, cousins, friends? Did you pretend to like have a family and kiss and stuff also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd play house with my cousins and friend. One cousin and I did some stuff, but it was 'cause our older cousins were watching a porno (we were in Kindergarten, so it wasn't bad, just looking at parts and touching). We got curious. Imagine our sprise when we learned much much later that the penis actually went INSIDE the woman. We both swore we'd NEVER do that. And now we both have a child about the same age. I'd play doctor with my cousins too (male and female) but it was all innocent.
    Anonymous

• Not that I recall but did play vampires once with my little sister when I was like in 5th grade...she bit my neck and didnt let go so I ended up with a hickey LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Yes, with my cousin. My GIRL cousin. She was the guy lol.
    Anonymous

• Two of my brothers and I played 'family' but we never kissed or anything. They went out to hunt and fight off the bad guys while I stayed home to do all the cleaning, cooking, and caring for baby {sigh}. Even then we were brainwashed...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I had a kissing cousin. Also as a kid my girlfriend and I played house---with real kissing. Yikes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2009