About president obama

I don't keep up with politice at all. I could n't tell you one thing that obama is trying to do. But all i hear from people that talk about it at work is bad things and how he is ruining this country. We are in the south and majority of peple around this area are very against obama. So what is he trying to do tha has so many people upset? Just highlight the major things.I don't need to know everything just what people are so mad about and against. I thought his big isssue was something about healthcare but i don't know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You can take a stroll through some of the other questions posted here and find out a good amount of what you seek that way..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• jesus. There is absolutly nothing wrong with you basic Q of Why do people disagree with his policy. Not sure why u need t opost Anon..... However this part...

We are in the south and majority of peple around this area are very against obama.

makes me wonder if you are a troll.  Thats a pretty big stereo typ just setting people up too call us southerners racist.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You should go look up some stuff on other sites. Everything you see here will be swayed by the posters opinion and political views

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Yes please do and look into the health care bill next up for in the senate...read in there where health insurance will become MANDATORY and if all do not get it they will be fined and possibly jailed...see ladies here like sweet refuse to even acknowledge that or they rely on their 'doubts' of it really happening ...

because by God they want their 'free' insurance and they want it right now!

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Facts are not 100% We only hear need to know. Yes though he has caused more damage than what he has repaired. Don't take my word though do some research. Yahoo has the best news, also if you type in Obama/politics on your Google you'll be more than aware.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

WTF is your problem? I haven't denied anything. Because I disagree with your political stance does not give you reason to attack me at every turn.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• attack you at every turn? lol not hardly..

Political stance? I am speaking about the health care bill up for vote soon in the senate..no matter either of our political stances the bill is ridiculous
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• attack you at every turn? lol not hardly.. Take a strolll through previous posts

Political stance? I am speaking about the health care bill up for vote soon in the senate..no matter either of our political stances the bill is ridiculous....That is YOUR opinion, not mine. and I haven't denied anything about a penalty for not having insurance

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Sooo in your opinion this penalty of a fine and or jail for those who do not buy insurance is a good thing? Who is it that will decide who can and cannot afford insurance sweet? and by what will they base it on?

When one either cannot or will not buy health insurance and they are fined or locked up will that be a positive and good thing for them and their famlies?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Don't look here if you are looking for the truth. This section is 80% right wing extremists.
    Anonymous