In your opinion, where would be the worst place to visit or move to

as far as prejudiced or racist people? For instance, I am Native American and I would like to visit other places and possibly even move somewhere else. Where would be the worst to visit as far as those issues, in your opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• iraq
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Anywhere
    Racism is NOT just in one area
    If you are looking for actual quiality then that would be a great question.
    But why try to put a pin point on where racism is?
    It is every where and it is bad everywhere
    Heck I live in Las Vegas and ALOT of blacks are racist towards whites
    Some hawians are racist towards EVERYONE
    Some mexicans are racist towards others.
    And yes Some whites are racist towards alot of people.
    You cant pin point it and I am sorry no where you go will you be completely safe from it.
    You can just hope you pick a good neighbor hood and only suround yourself with kind people.
    Anonymous

• To anon 4:54~ Blacks are racists too, sometimes more than what people think. They just don't admit it.
    Anonymous

• I covered that

"ALOT of blacks are racist towards whites"

I know from personally experiance that blacks are VERY racist here
    Anonymous

• Ok let me clarify, I'm not asking for a place where it doesn't exist, I am just asking where is it more rampant then others to the point where i should avoid it. There is racism where I live too but there are a lot of Native Americans that live here so it's not too bad, there are people that don't like us but there isn't too much violence in that aspect.
    Anonymous

• Umm, I'd like to point out that racism and being defensive are two totally separate things.

Anyway I would have to say that Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi are my recommended states NOT to move to.

Prejudice is where we have a problem

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 5:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You know it is racist of you to ASSume that people from alabama gerogia and mississippi are racist
    And to your Ummm comment
    I knwo the difference and when a black calls you flithy white trash and to get the F out of their way that is RACIST
    Anonymous

• I was born and raised in the south. I can tell you the most racist people I have ever known were in Hawaii. We were stationed there for 3 years.. Hands down, the worst.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• In my opinion (this way I can't get bashed): I have lived in 3 states WI, NY (upstate) and GA. Ga is definitely the worst for racism out of the three and from I have experienced. I am white.
    Anonymous

• Alot of places have racism.

Where I would move to might be the North Pole......or way up at the tip of Alaska. But then it seems ignorance and racism IS within every race. A sad fact really.

Anonymous