has anyone on here ever really fainted??

I'm just curious.... I see ppl faint all the time on tv and I've come CLOSE but I've never heard of or seen someone faint in real life. What made u faint if u dont mind me asking.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 4:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha, yes I did. I was at work (McDonalds) when I was 15 and I just suddenly didn't feel good (I was sick) and put my hand on my head and woke up on the floor with 10 people over top of me. It was a VERY weird experience. LOL
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I fainted whenever I found out my brother passed away, he was only 30 and it was really shocking to me. I just kind of blacked out for only a minute and fell down.
    Anonymous

• Yes! I was 15 weeks pregnant and had just tested positive for anemia a couple weeks earlier. I wasn't taking my iron supplements regularly and I was working outdoors one day and hadn't had anything to drink that day. I started getting really hot and dizzy and kinda nauseous and everything just slowly started going black and I just passed out.
    Anonymous

• Just today actually. I have some health issues though. Prior to that, my sister fainted once. I was standing right next to her (we were taking photos) and her knees locked and she fell over. Later she gave me hell for not catching her... I still feel bad about that.
    Anonymous

• Yes When I was pregnant with my first I was very unhealthy and I fainted
    Anonymous

• Heat stroke.
    Anonymous

• When I was 14. I was in the hospital, a guy gave me a cup of water, next thing I know, I was looking up from the floor with all kinds of people yelling at me to wake up. Never found out what caused it, though. Maybe severe exhaustion, but who knows.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 5:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• When I was dressed warm we went to a Wedding just for a minute. Only to say hello & offer our Best wishes! I was with DH to be & his Friend! I explained I was Hungry! No one listened! We got up there and I was hungry & down I went. Passed out! People gathered!! I heard an unknown woman yell OMG is she Pregnant?? How embarassiung! I was so embarassed! I think we did get me something to eat!! I always felt like passing out in church! My DD passsed out in church during her Graduation Celebration Mass.. She was Mad. She passed out, got carried out. and never got her 'Blessing! Shortly after that we were told we were no longer memebers of that church since we didn't donate enough!! Oh Well! The feeling of passing out in church I don't know! For her & I ,I don't know why we did for sure!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I have only fainted once.  It was when I took my daughter to the ER because she tore her toe nail off.  As the doctor was tending to her, I turned to my dh and said "I'm feeling dizzy",  the next thing I knew I was lying on the bed with the doctor and nurses leaning over me.  I asked what happened and the doctor said I fainted and I said "no I didn't". LOL.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I have plenty of times. 2 most memorable times were when I was pregnant with my youngest, family members and I were playing in the pool, and one of them were tossing my niece up in the air and letting her splash down. He missed once, and she landed on my head. I got knocked out and was floating in the pool before someone pulled me out. Another time was when I donated plasma. On the bus ride home I got really light headed, and while trying to go tell the driver I needed help, I passed out.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 5:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2009