Does it make you wonder?

I know some of us ladies have dh's that love to go hunting but does it ever make you wonder when they say they are going hunting or fishing, are we that sure they aren't out looking for a two legged creature.
I know it depends on the relationship but it would make me wonder...(?) I guess.
Also I don't care too much for deer meat or really fresh out of the water fish.
what are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uhm I hunt with my DH. Sorry!
    Anonymous

• I guess I don't worry about it because whenever my SO goes fishing, he takes me and the kids with him! A lot of my uncles go hunting and I don't think their women worry about it because they always come home with deer. So unless the stick their gf in the back with the guns, they really wouldn't have time to have an affair!
    Anonymous

• No, sorry, I am not insecure! I trust that is what my husband is doing. I have been "hunting' with my husband before, but that is really his thing. Do you feel that way when men go golfing, or any other leisure activity they do alone? Just wondering?

Anonymous

• The guys in my family go hunting as a group, and yes they really are hunting, they even call the cell just to say they hit and miss and are trying to track the deer. But when they were younger I dunno???????????? But they do stay gone for hours upon hours and have to go here and there, it takes awhile. Maybe you should ask him to not go hunting as much to spend time with you and you guys find an activity to do together.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• We do everything as a Family, so.. My Husband hasn't gone hunting in ages (too busy with work and nowhere to go in the places We've lived) but He has gone shooting with coworker buddies..so in answer to your question, NO, I don't ever wonder if He's really doing what He says He's doing. I have insecurities about some things as all humans do, but that isn't one of them.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 5:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Well I am glad that most of you ladies have alot of trust with your dh or even get to go with them.
    But I guess I brought this up was bc there are men who go cheating instead of hunting.

I am sadly to say I know a couple who does this and made me wonder...hmmm I know I wouldn't have to worry about that my dh does everything with us (our family)
    Anonymous

• Thankfully my husband isn't a redneck and doesn't hunt or fish. I hate the idea of killing creatures for sport.
    Anonymous

• My husband is a big hunter. I don't go with him, it really is not my thing. Our friend's wives do go, and I think it's great for them. I've never doubted where he was, he is a "dog man" and I don't think any woman would touch him smelling like that! LOL But I trust him, to answer your question.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• LOL...since my husband goes fishing with his dad on his boat with the nets (family business) I am pretty certain he isn't looking for any other ladies....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2009