So i really cant find a good recipe..Need help please.

On another answer i decided to make chicken noodle soup, so the slighty defroested chicken breast i have is now in a big pot of water with one can of chicken broth to make the broth and cook the chicken. I only have rice not any noodles, however i have thyme and dill weed like i saw on a recipe website. Do i need that stuff? After my chicken cooks and i cut it, whats my next step ? I also have celery and carrots.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Food & Drink

• carrots, celery, onions fried in pan. add broth and cooked chicken.

if you add rice make sure its precooked.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Usually I chicken breast won't flavor a big pot of water. While cooking you can add a celery stalk and a carrot to flavor the broth. I would taste the stock and if it still tastes watery even after the can of chicken broth you can add a boullion cube or two to enhance the flavor. Be careful as too much will make it salty. Add your veggies now while the chicken is cooking. When the breast is down take out cut up and add back in when veggies are done. Add chopped carrot, and the celery you have on hand. A can of mixed vegetables is ok too. You your imagination this is soup and pretty much anything goes. If you like the spices add them. Adding at the beginning will not have a strong a taste as adding at the end.Hey Good Luck with the soup!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 9:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2009