work from home??

I live in Illinois what type of things can you do to work from home??

thenewmum

Asked by thenewmum at 5:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• A friend and I have created a websited dedicated to help you be successful at home. It's called www.LaptopsAndLaundry.com. There are many different things you can do from home. I personally like home businesses. I am a consultant with a soy candle company and I LOVE it! If you ever want to chat about work from home, feel free to message me and happy searching!

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 5:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• There are lots of things you can try. You just have to be careful, many of those who try direct selling companies make little to no money, while others do very well with them....

But direct selling companies are one: Avon, Tupperware, Discovery Kids, PartyLite....there are hundreds out there.

You can babysit in your home, open a day care, clean houses or run errands for those in your area, make crafts and sell at craft shows, sell on craiglist or eBay, do a LOT of surveys online.....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Many things. Youc an have a JOB from home or you can have a home based business.

If you are having money troubles I would recommend

You Are A CEO.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• ALL KINDS of things. What are you looking for?

If you are looking for a job, I have a great list of work at home jobs on my website. www.SabrinasCloset.info

If you are more in the market for a home based business, I would be more than happy to get you all the details of what I do. I am a full time work at home mom with 2 small children. I love what I do and love the income... Check out my website, it will give you all the details, links and videos you could ever want, and should you want more, just let me know! lol! www.ThisIsAP.com Be sure to check out my specials!

Feel free to message me with any questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home...and I love it!! Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I sell candles, http://www.howreb.scent-team.com but there are tons of things you can do from home! Good luck in your search!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I am involved in a great company- The Trump Network. It is an opportunity to get healthy, lose weight and make money. The best of everything, Soon we will have a kiddie nutritional food line. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

www.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett

Nicole
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• We are neighbors! Well, maybe! I am in Indiana right outside Chicago and work at home with my 5 year old at school, a 2 year old at home with me and one on the way. There are no parties and no stocking of inventory. I would love to help you work at home too! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer your questions for you! Hope we can talk soon
    Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2009