How do you tell someone they have friends?

I know someone that claims she doesn't have friends! I say she does. There's all kinds of friends I think we all have! So how can I tell her that? She's got a big birthday coming up. But thinks she has no freinds! I beg to difer. How do you count your friends? How do you include them? Who do you count? Maybe I start including friends too fast! But I get attached and like many right from the start. But that's me!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A few years back my sister tried getting me to sell natural products with her...I told her I had nobody to sell to.
    She said, "write down all the people you know and you will find how soon you reach 100" she was right! I got passed 100!
    up until that point I always thought a friend was a person to confide in and to have fun with.
    Not so, we all have friends on different levels
    Anonymous

• Do you know any of her other friends? Maybe you could contact them to send her a card or message for her birthday.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 6:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2009