Is it alright to help plan my own baby shower?

I am pregnant with my second baby and I would like to help plan this baby shower.

PrettyMomma24

Asked by PrettyMomma24 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i help plan both my showers
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Helping planning your own shower is fine. I did it the second time because I did not want the ridiculous games. Like I'm not big enough and uncomfortable enough lets let other women guess JUST how big around I am. NOT!
    Anonymous

• of course!!! who eles can do it the way you want!!! I helped plan my first and third. my grandmother had one for my 2nd child and grams and i dont like each other. The only reason why she had one for me for my 2nd child is cause she was not invited to my first one due to her big ass mouth. Then at my third planned by my mom, mil, and me grams opened her big month again and told my boss at work that she hated her for no reason.. Yeah needless to say I flipped on my gram.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• i plan on planning my own this time...last time i had to have two because my family couldnt get along well enough to have a combined one, and both were interesting to say the least.....i think helping to plan your own shower is fine....you know what you like more than anything!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• im planning mine and im so excited :)
    therisaa

Answer by therisaa at 7:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2009