feeding scuedule for a 11 month old!

Was just curious to see what you babys feeding schedule was at 11 months!? And when you started introducing whole milk and taking them off the bottle and using sippy cups! !st time mom so would love the inputs! ;)

v_serenil

Asked by v_serenil at 5:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My lil one eats 3 big meals and snacks 4 or 5 times a day. I start to get my baby whole milk around 10 months and the sippy at 9months.
    Anonymous

• My son wakes up and eats a descent size breakfast and his formula, then a cereal bar or some kinda finger food for snack, then lunch (prob. a toddler cup of food)...then he gets crackers, then for dinner its always a toss up....he really likes mac n cheese...but hes knocked out after that....he still has about 24 oz of formula....i wanted to start introducing milk to him...and he has been working on sippys for awhile..i finally found one that he really likes and of course theyre on the expensive side per cup but worth it. hes happy!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• We switched to sippy cups at 6 months. Our pediatrician put the boys on 2% milk at 9 months because they were eating all table foods, a balanced, varied diet, there were no food sensitivities and no family history of food allergies. (and they were in the 99th percentile)

Their eating schedule was the same as ours with snacks between the meals.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2009