we believe we are pregnant and i am expierencing dizziness and nausia.

are these signs of being pregnant?... if we are we are about 2weeks.

leeanna94

Asked by leeanna94 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes those could be signs but if you are only 2 weeks pregnant (I know this is going to be VERY confusing) then you technically havent even conceived yet! Do you mean that you are 4 weeks pregnant?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• yea im 4 weeks lol.... bu like im 17... i havnt even told my parents that i might be pregnant... i need help
    leeanna94

Answer by leeanna94 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Have you missed your period yet? If you are late, take a pregnancy test. That or seeing your doctor for a blood test are the only things that are going to tell you for sure if you are pregnant.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• my boyfriend and i are going to test later today when he buys them and we go out for dinner. lol so i honestly think i am and he does to. i just dont know how to tell my parents.
    leeanna94

Answer by leeanna94 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• If you are only 4 weeks then it is most likely a little eary to be experiencing symptoms. It is possible, but unlikely. When was your last period?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Your profile says that you are trying to conceive. Maybe you should have thought about how to tell your parents BEFORE you started TTC! And why did you join this site 7 months ago? Have you been trying for that long?
    Anonymous

• lol i let my sister use my name so she could figure things out 4 her daughter... her hubby crazy... it was a total accident that my boyfriend and i are pregnant. my last period wat oct 12
    leeanna94

Answer by leeanna94 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• TROLL
    Anonymous

• If your last period was October 12th then it has been over a month and it is likely you are pregnant. You are 17 so symptoms can show up faster, when I got pregnant with my daughter at 17 I had symptoms almost a week before I missed my period. Telling your parents may be hard but do it sooner rather than later. My mom found out the same time I did and honestly she took the news better than I did. My dad took it well too, he wasn't happy about it but he didn't get mad. Just sit them down alone or with your boyfriend (if they like him lol) and tell them. Make sure you have a plan first (school, work, living, etc) and tell them that at the same time. Hope that helps. I just went through the same thing a year ago, I had my daughter 2 weeks before my 18th birthday and now I am pregnant with my second and still 18. (Not purposely, I was on BC and never missed one, just happen to be the 1% and not the 99%)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 10:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• haha omg thank tou so much for all your help
    leeanna94

Answer by leeanna94 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2009