Seventh Day Adventists

I of course have been reading what has been written on these boards but I do have some questions. Where in the bible does it say christians can't wear jewellery? This is not my only question but this is it for now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Lexy is right agian. We should never count on our outward adornment or beauty for these things do not matter. I have met women who were graced by God with such stunning beauty BUT they were b!tches to put it nicely. It's not hte outside but the inside that matters, for that is where true beauty lies. All of us age and diamonds eventually lose their luster but if you show kindness and charity to others you will always be beautiful :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I know someone with this specific religion and he wears jewelry. The only thing I know he cant do is eat pork. There may be more but thats all i know lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• 1 Peter 3:3-4
    Anonymous

• If it is worn for pride's sake, it's sinful.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Peter doesnt say you can't.
    Anonymous

• If you are wearring jewellery for pridefullness like Lexy said then yes it is sinful. It really comes down to the matter of the heart. Here is how it has been put to me. If you wear a necklace beacuse it accentuates your outift then you're fine. BUT if you are wearring the necklace to get men to look at your chest then that is sinful.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• It really comes down to the matter of the heart. Here is how it has been put to me. If you wear a necklace beacuse it accentuates your outift then you're fine. BUT if you are wearring the necklace to get men to look at your chest then that is sinful.
    -----------
    ...or if you are wearing a ring to show off the diamond or to display your wealth, it is sinful!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2009