Where do I go to take a "toddler" CPR class?

I took one before my son was born because it was free at the hospital but it only went up to 12 months. My son is now 18 months so I am way past overdue to update it. Does anybody know where to start my search for a class? Also, how much do the generally cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think the local health dept. should have classes or at least be able to refer you to a place. My mom just had hers renewed and i think it cost like $35 or something also my local library always has a class and they are FREE!! Good Luck! Maybe ask his Dr. they should have info also.
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 7:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Start with the Red Cross, they should be able to help you, or your local fire department. If one of them can't help you, they should definitely be able to point you in the right direction.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• many high schools and colleges offer these courses at night. Just call and find out and theyll tell you the cost if any
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• ymca
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 7:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• When I've taken CPR it included all ages. I take CPR through the heart fund. I think it was about $10 for the materials last time, and I also made a donation to the fire dept that was sponsoring it. I've seen some advertised through Red Cross that run about $30.

Answer by Bmat at 7:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• YMCA or talk with your local hospital and see if they give classes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2009