Are there motel/hotel shuttle buses?

Hi, I'm flying to San Francisco for a personal reason.
And I booked a motel called "Citigarden hotel" nearby the airport.
I'm not going to rent a car since it's crazily expensive to do so, and my husband assure me that the hotel's going to have a shuttle bus running to take me to the hotel from the airport.

Is this true? Even so it's not reputable hotel??
It would be so awesome if that's true since I heard it's very expensive to ride a normal shuttle bus from the airport.

Fingers crossed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Travel

• Why don't you call the hotel/motel and ask? That would be the easiest and most accurate way of finding out
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• There are shuttles at the airport that will take you to your hotel. Call Super Shuttle. They are at all airports.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I was a in San Francisco a few years ago. Yes, there are shuttles to the hotels. We also used the BART - we bought a 3 or 4 day pass that allowed us unlimited use of the subway, cable cars. trolley cars, and buses - it was less expensive to do it this way. Try this link - http://transit.511.org/schedules/index.aspx
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 5:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Some do , but you'll have to call and check with the hotel .anyways just to find out.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2009