Would you vote for Sarah Palin if she ran for President? If so, list the top five reasons why.

Phase3

Asked by Phase3 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NO!!!

She didn't finish th elast job that she was elected to do

She couldn't asnwer some pretty basic questions

She doesn't know what she is talking about, but pretends too.....and then doesn't educate herself.

I think she might be a little "off"

She wanted to expand the powers of the VP, God only knows what she would do as pres.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• No
    1. She quit her governorship
    2. She has been plagued with ethics issues
    3. Poor fiscal management skills
    4. Vague to nonexistent knowledge of the Constitution, supreme court cases, governmental policy
    5. Documentation of misappropriation of funds related to "state travel" so she could vacation and write it off on tax payers backs
    6. Abuse of power in office
    7. Going "rogue"--sees this as a compliment? WTH?
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 7:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Yes I would
    !
    1. Obama
    2. Obama
    3.Obama
    4. Obama
    5. Obama
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Uh that would be.........NO

As the previous poster said.....she couldnt handle finishing the last political mess I mean job she had

I think she is way to emotional and this make for a wishy washy leader

She has a habit of bringing her personal life into her working political life, making personal choices for the public . Using her power for her own personal gain.

I dont like her

I dont trust her judgement, I dont trust her

mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• No, and I didn't vote for Obama for the same reasons I wouldn't vote for Sarah Palin. Lack of experience is one, ethics issues is another. She and Obama seem to have many things in common.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• i'd vote for her just to piss off five people who frequent this section.

one question, girls: you (in general) constantly condemn palen for 'quitting' her office..yet, while campaigning, you condemned her for 'not quitting'. ummm....care to explain this to me, like i'm a 2 year old?
    oops, another question: she's not in the news, except for a book, and yet, she has you (again, in general) running scared. what is the threat of sarah palin?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• oh snap! the uneducated, koolaid-drinking sheep-publican misspelled 'palin'! LMAO!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• one question, girls: you (in general) constantly condemn palen for 'quitting' her office..yet, while campaigning, you condemned her for 'not quitting'

Who complained about that? I don't remember that ever being a concern???

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Hell no. You could offer me a million dollars and my answer would still be no.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 7:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• oops, another question: she's not in the news, except for a book, and yet, she has you (again, in general) running scared. what is the threat of sarah palin?

LMAO!!! Who is running scared? I would love for her to run......She should choose Michael "I meant to do that Steele" as her running mate! That would be a campaign MADE for soundbites, apologies and SNL skits!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2009