DO the Duggars vaccinate thier 19 kids ??

I know they could care less about carseat safety so I was wondering if they vaccinate . Not that it is any of my business I was just wondering.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 7:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha, that woman is completely out of her gourd!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You should ask them.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 7:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I have no clue, but they all seem pretty healthy to me. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• No car seats! That's illegal, why have they not been fined!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Duh Brickhouse, becuase "GOD" told them they didnt have to use car seats, he would protect them.. didnt you know that? LMAO
    Anonymous

• They don't use carseats? I'm pretty sure they had boosters for their older kids in the episode I watched. It's been awhile since I watched. Really, I could care less whether they vaccinate or not, because we don't vaccinate either. It doesn't make them horrible people.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Not use carseats? I've seen them belting their kids in carseats and putting the carseats in their bus before on the show...who said they didn't use carseats?
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Maybe they should slip her a birth control pill instead!

They have their own litlte village going on.

Hopefully they DO use carseats as I thought they buckled them up before too.
    Anonymous

• Anon, that was kind of uncalled for (about the BC pill). They choose to have that many kids. She's been on BC and it in turn caused her to have a still-birth. It's not like she's "accidentally" getting knocked up and then relying on welfare for their livelihood. They have their own money and can provide for those kids. Heck, back in the Bible days, they popped out kid after kid after kid until they hit menopause. It's not so different for the Duggars.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Why does it bother you so much that she is living the life she chooses? She has a supportive, loving husband and children. She is doing what she feels called to do and is able to support her family. Why are you so angry about that?
    I do know they have a right to vaccinate or not, but I don't know which they chose.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2009