Cramping at 26 weeks.

Is cramping normal at 26 weeks, it's kind in the lower stomach and in the back, it feels kinda like I need to use the bathroom but can't... is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had pain & cramping my whole pregnancy. it is probably just ligament pain. get a maternity belt, bc it will probably get worse. if you start bleeding or leaking anything then call your doctor.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• It could be a few things: either its BH contractions, very normal, Sciatica pain, normal. But if the pain is going front and back it could be a kidney/bladder infection. I just got over a kidney infection and that is how I felt. My back hurt and I felt crampy like I had to go to the bathroom. I had a hard time sleeping and sitting up was very painful. I went to be checked the next day and it was a kidney infection :( another symptom is cloudy/dark urine. Good luck and I hope this helps!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2009