Need help in bed.

So i have a webbed food and it always was an advantage while swimming and it was a plus in my sex life but now my new boyfriend of three months is not as turned on by it. how can i make it so that he feels more comfortable doing the kinky things i like to do with my webbed foot? Do you think it would make him more comfortable showing him pictures of me and my ex enjoying my webbed foot or would that just make him feel awkward. I am still a little new at this he is only my third serious BF. All five toes are webbed if that makes a difference. And YES this is a serious question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Just tell him your sorry if it bothers him but your not gonna change it to please him because others that you've dated have accepted it and you dont see the big problem with it ..and definetly do not show him photos of you and other boyfriends that is serious awkward and possibly make him pissed off
    Anonymous

• Don't show him pictures of you and your ex.
    Anonymous

• No I don't think he wants to see pix of you and your ex, webbed foot or not.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2009