Can you add your 2 cents?

Richard MarksonYou are not a victim Kimmie, you are a loser.
LOSERS make stupid decisions, VICTIMS pay the price for the decisions of other people. Your children are victims. You are a loser.

OK, the above is from a man that is in a SINGLE MOTHERS group on facebook. He seems to think that by bashing them and shaming them.....he's helping! He says he's trying to prevent single mothers! I was just wondering if any of you would like to add your 2 cents to this jackasses comments. There are only a few single mother groups and the one he's in has a black woman with her daughter in turquoise as the pic. He now seems to be getting a follower and these poor ladies don't need that abuse. They shouldn't be run out of a group that was set up to help them!

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 7:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Will you please send me the link to the group through a PM please I can not find it. Thanks.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• not sure how to put 2 cents in when none of this is in context.

I have to agree with him in a way that some people who claim to be victoms are simply victoms of their own stupidity. Yes, many many many people have bad things happen because of their OWN choices. And many many many women end up single moms because of bad choices. So who knows what he was getting at since we dont know the whole story.

I have no idea why he was saying this to "Kimmie" so Im not sure if he was too hard or not.
    Anonymous

• I found the group...Maybe he is upset because his mother was a single mother & can not live past it. So he is taking it out on all single mothers. Or maybe his wife/girlfriend left him & she is now a single mother so he is taking it on them. I really don't know but it is sad that he has to be a ** like that.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Cracking up, I think he is funny. Who would waste his time wallowing in negative behavior? This guy needs to get a life or a physchiatrist!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 8:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• While I do find his comments to be beyond absurd.....there are women out there that are going to believe him. Bad choices or not.....single mothers ARE NOT worthless!
    ok, to anon, this is the Kimmie part:
    Kimmie: Joined this group to get support for being a single mom. I have two wonderful kids both dads left us. My sons dad left me & moved to Flordia four years together & less than 2 months into pregnancy. My daughter dad is in jail for assalt. So alone
    Richard Markson:You are clearly stupid and have poor judgement. Look at how you choose men: 1 father in jail for assualt (which you spelled incorrectly) the other man ditching you after 2 months of pregnancy. You are TYPICAL of the single mother crowd, you cant distinguish between good men and bad men.
    My advise: Your life is forfeit. Its all about your kids ...

That's only the very beging to his bashing. It gets worse.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2009