What do you do on Friday nights?

Everybody on my friend list is always so excited about Fridays but I hate Fridays. It is the longest day of the week for my husband at work. He is rarely home before 8 PM. Its a very long day for me. I dread Fridays. And then CM is always dead on Friday nights. So what do you do on Friday nights?

proud2Bmomma

Asked by proud2Bmomma at 7:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, normally i'm doing something with the hubby, but since he's outta town, and the child is occupied with a book, i'm 'debating' in another section here on CM. LOL.
    but that's just about done..i grow tired of tapping on the glass.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• We rent a movie , have an easy supper and veg out in front of the TV...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Friday is payday honey! Woo hoo! lol
    Friday is usually my night out with friends but I am sick *couph couph* so Im taking it easy.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Not much going on here tonight. It's just another night for us in our household. Hubby is watching a movie in the other room, oldest daughter is feeding my granddaughter a bottle and putting her to sleep, my other two daughters are upstairs doing their own thing.
    Here I am with my iTunes turned on (listening to some classic Aerosmith) and visiting with all of you lovely ladies here in CM. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Friday nights are date nights. I am actually on my way out to eat with hubs in a bit.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Friday is just another day! I'm glad that I get to sleep in tomorrow, so to speak. I have a 5 month old, so he pretty much dictates when I get up. But at least I don't have to set the alarm to wake up my older boys for school~ it sometimes wakes up a sleeping baby! We just watch tv and sit at home.
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• We eat dinner and watch Ghost Whisperer, chit-chat and go to bed LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Since my car has been broke down close to one month I'm stranded at home! Plus+ Dh is ill! So its been terrible here! Ghost Whisperer is on! But how they have a boy that old & the new story line. Kinda' lost us! Happy Friday the 13th Everyone! Hope something cheers you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• usually rent a movie or watch shows we have DVRd this week..just veg out after our toddler goes to bed..
    Dreaminofblue82

Answer by Dreaminofblue82 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I know how you feel. My hubby works in retail and usually works until 9 on Fridays, sometimes later if customers keep him over. It's no fun for me either.
    Babygirl1971

Answer by Babygirl1971 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2009